Welcome to Send Love to Cohen! Here you can help us mend Cohen’s little heart.


In Oct. 2009, I received a joyful phone call from one of my best friends, Megan… She was pregnant! This baby was conceived out of pure love after a long battle with PCOS. We were all over the moon happy for Megan & Brent. At 10 weeks, Baby “M” became Baby Cohen, a bouncing, happy baby BOY! Everything was wonderful and perfect, until it wasn’t… At 22 weeks, Megan & Brent were devastated to find out that their little Cohen has CHD, Congenital Heart Defect. He has four defects to be exact; four defects that individually are manageable, but that together are very rare and very dangerous. Thus, our friends began on the long journey to fix Cohen’s broken heart. It is a journey that will take them away from their friends and family to have Baby Cohen at the best children’s hospital in the country. It will be a journey of several open heart surgeries and great expense.

If you have landed on this blog it is because you've heard about baby Cohen and the fight his family is facing to hopefully mend his little heart. The family is being surrounded with love, support and prayers, and they are all eternally grateful. There is so much you can do to help through prayer, support and donations. Many of you have contacted Megan about making donations to help. Her friends and family have created some ways for you to help, they are listed below.


Read more about Cohen's story HERE.


Visitors that have made their way here from the invitation to Penny's Baptism please click HERE. Thank you so much!

Monday, June 21, 2010

Stella & Dot Send LOVE

Cohen touched so many lives in such a short time. One of his MANY friends contacted me today wanting to help. I was touched by her kindness and generosity. This is a wonderful opportunity to help out Megan & Brent, I hope that you will all take a moment to have a look and participate, if you feel so inclined!

I was contacted by Tahnie, a stylist for Stella & Dot. She has experienced the hardship of mounting hospital bills and felt compelled to offer up some assistance. She is offering 30% of sales from her Stella & Dot website from NOW until July 6th. The money raised will be donated to the Baby Cohen Marshall Special Needs Trust. You can learn more about Cohen's Trust HERE.

Below is a note from Tahnie. There are instructions on how to participate in the fundraiser.

Thank you all for your continuing prayers and support for M&B. They are very grateful to have so much love surrounding them!

Jessica
______________________

Like many of you out there, I am captivated by Cohen's story. I personally went through a high risk pregnancy last year and I wanted to do something for the Marshall family. I will be donating 30% of my profits directly to the Marshall family through a fundraiser on my Stella & Dot website from today, June 21st, to July 6th.

To order, simply go to my website http://stelladot.com/tahnie and in the upper right hand corner of your screen it will say, "Can't make it to the trunk show? Find your hostess" Click on the 'find your hostess' link, a window will pop up and you will need to put in Cohen Marshall. Cohen as the first name, Marshall as the last. Next click the 'search' button. Click on Cohen's name under select your host, it will say the party date and time is June 21st at 2:00 and give Tulsa, OK as the party location even though this fundraiser is online. After you click Cohen's name it will say, "Thank you for your interest in my Party, feel free to shop around and place an order!" Click continue and shop away!

If you have any questions, please contact me through twitter @sweetblueair.

Thank you so much!
Tahnie

6 comments:

  1. thank you for doing this!! I just ordered :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for giving us a way to give. I am hopping on over to order right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kudos to you Tahnie for helping out and giving the rest of us a way to help out, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ordered! I am not into jewelry too much but I am a sucker for hair bows for my daughter. Plus it is an added incentive to help out Megan and Brent. Glad I could help in some way! Thanks Tahnie for offering this awesome gift!

    ReplyDelete
  5. im ordering right now!!! for you marshalls. much love.

    ReplyDelete